Sunday, May 24, 2009

bye bye high school

SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have 2 more days left!!

I'm so excited. I'm so sick of school. For the last two weeks we have barely been doing anything in school, which is a good thing since most people wouldn't want to do anything. But TWO MORE DAYS!!

I've had some really good times in high school, and also some really bad. I've made a lot of friends, and decided who aren't really my true friends. So many of my friends that I was friends with in middle school are not my friends anymore. Middle school was a terrible time in my life. I was in that very awkward stage. I was pretty shy, but also pretty nice. I started middle school not knowing anyone, so I made friends with random people. I just didn't like it.

In high school I grew up a lot. I experienced a lot of different things, I got sick of drama which is involved with a lot of people. I realized what was important to me. I made some life long friends, and it was just a good experience. Yeah, the school part sucked sometimes, but it was so much fun if I look at it overall. I'm kind of scared to go to college and grow up, because things are a lot more easy now, but I'm glad this part of my life is over. It will be a bumpy and good experience to get past high school. I just hope my future works out how I would want it to.

No comments: