Friday, May 1, 2009

Tattoo?

About six to nine months ago everyone was talking about getting tattoos. I went with some people to actually get them. It was kind of cool to watch. But, I'm not quite old enough to get one yet... I'm kind of young to be a senior, but thats okay.

I really want to turn 18. I really want a tattoo. My mom would absolutely kill me. Like way freak out. But when I'm 18 she really has no right over my body and she can't make the decisions on what I can do with it. Plus, I'm not going to get many or anything big. I just want something small that I can hide that means something to me.

My problem is...I have no idea what to get!!!! I don't know what would mean something to me. Ugh.... I've actually been thinking about this for a long time, and I haven't came up with anything. So I need help... :(

No comments: