Friday, May 1, 2009

...love...




Don't leave the one you love for the one you like...because the one you like will leave you for the one they love.








This is my all time favorite quote. Not many people believe in true love. A lot of people believe it's complete bull. When they have someone that treats them special, they take it for granted and mess things up.


My all time biggest pet peeve...the worst thing I think anyone could do to a person...would be to cheat on them. That's basically what this quote is about. If there is someone out there that respects you and treats you decent, even if they aren't your "soulmate", then why would you intentionally hurt them? What's the point?

There's not even a good excuse on why to cheat on someone. There's so many... "they did it to me, so now we're even", "I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing", "I didn't mean to", "They made me", "I didn't know what i was doing"...etc... These are all pathetic excuses. They don't even make sense.

Why would you cheat on someone if you cared for them? Or even if they cared about you and showed you some respect. Respect them back. It's not right to cheat. Leave the person you're with before you hurt them and cause more drama.

When someone cheats it causes the person they're cheating on a lot of heartache and challenges for their future. Yeah, they will get over the person, but they would probably have trust issues. I know I do...it sucks. It really takes me a lot to trust anyone now. And if I do, I don't get my expectations very high because I'm just expecting them to hurt me. It's not good.

So, basically I think that what I'm trying to say is cheating is wrong. Please don't do it to anyone. Spare people's feelings and just be nice. Don't hurt someone when it can be prevented. Just think about your actions before you commit them.

No comments: