Sunday, May 24, 2009

Graduation

I graduate in four days. The ceremony is SO BORING

I've been to them in the past years, but that's okay. I don't have a dress to wear yet, but hopefully I'll find one. I'm excited to graduate. My older sister is going to come for the ceremony and stay for four days. I love seeing her. She's fun, especially because I don't see her very often.

I'm not excited for all of the speeches and the rehearsal. Thursday morning at 9:30, our first day without school, we have to be at the U.S. Cellular Center for rehearsal, which sucks. Then, our graduation is at 7:30. I'm actually going to have people there besides my mom. I think both of my sisters, my dad, and Rj. :) okay...so that's not that many, but I'm use to my family never showing up for stuff because they are too busy, so this is a big deal to me.

Plus, this is one time where my dad shows me he cares about me. Yeah, I hate that I have to do something good for him to like me, but it still feels good that he likes me sometimes.

No comments: