Sunday, May 24, 2009

:) PROM :)

Prom was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!
I normally stay at dances for like 30 minutes and then leave because I'm so bored, but it was really one of the best nights of my life. I had so much fun. I went with the perfect group, with the perfect guy, and I had the perfect dress. I felt like a princess :)

First, I started getting ready at like 10 in the morning. Then, the receptionist at my work did my hair (she has her own salon). It was beautiful! and she sprayed glitter all over my hair and I loved it!

Then, Rj came to pick me up. He had his grandma's car. So basically both mine and Rj's cars are pieces of crap. We definitely both need new ones because ours could break down at any point. His grandma was very nice to let us borrow her car. It was just one of the extra perks Rj did to make my night special. He was absolutely amazing by the way...all he wanted to do was make me happy.

So, after he picked me up we went to his grandma's house to take pictures, then to Elmcrest (my mom is the photographer so she wanted tons of pictures lol), and then to Tiffany's house to take group pictures. I loved our group. It wasn't too big and we had a lot of fun. We had some weird pictures, but I love it. After Tiffany's, Rj and I went to his best friends house. His best friend's mom is like a second mom to Rj, so we were nice and let her take pictures of us.

Grand march was next. We were like the sixth in line, which was sweet because we didn't have to wait around and stand in a huge line. It was fun. Rj looked very handsome. And of course Tiffany had to stand out, she had very bright colored tennis shoes on under her beautiful dress, it was funny. As we were walking Rj's mom yelled "you look beautiful" to me. It was funny.

So, to the dance....
We took group pictures, and hung out, and ate. A lot of people ate at Elmcrest, so it was pretty fun. So the reason I normally leave dances early is because I get bored dancing, but this was SOO different. Rj is the best dancer I've ever had. He pays so much attention to me and just has fun and smiles ALL OF THE TIME!!! I love it. It was so much fun!

After the dance we went to Sonic to get ice cream, where Tiffany decided to take a short ten minute nap, but that's okay it was cute lol. And then we went to post prom. It was also super fun. Normally bowling gets boring after a while, but it didn't. Tiffany won a digital camera and she gave her old one to Rj, which he loves!! I won a 25 dollar gift card to Old Navy. I don't really shop there, but I could probably find something to buy there.

I ended the night by going home with Rj. It was so much fun!! He is so sweet and the perfect date. I'm so happy I never even thought about going with anyone else. Oh yeah...I said before that I had to ask the principals if it was okay if he went...I did and they obviously said yes. But Rj was so happy to be there that he went up to our principal, who he hates, and thanked her for letting him come. It was so adorable and so sweet. I'm so glad we both had such a good time.

No comments: