Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Graduation Party

Okay, so one good thing about grad parties are that you get to see your friends and family all in the same place at the same time and they are celebrating your accomplishments. I'm not saying that everything should be all about me, but sometimes it's good for people to be celebrated. EVERYONE should get that feeling.

I haven't had my grad party yet, its next weekend, but I'm excited for it.

Now the bad part....
IT IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH WORK!!!!!
My mom power washed our house. We're painting it...I'm watching Rj paint it right now...She is painting our kitchen. She took out bushes in the front of our house. She got our retaining wall done. We have one of the dirtiest and most cluttered garage in the world and she's cleaning that out for me. My mom is just amazing by doing this for me. She is so stressed out though. But, after she will be so happy it turned out the way she wanted it to.

For graduation I'm getting a laptop from my mom. I haven't gotten a Christmas or birthday present for about two years. I'm getting a t.v. from my dad. And I'm just excited to see everyone.

My mom's birthday is next saturday and I want to get her something really special to show her how much I appreciate this. I appreciate it SO much. Even my dad is helping....which is a huge surprise. He's helping my mom better her house and that actually makes me happy seeing that because she has had to do so much for us by herself, that its good he's finally helping her out.

I'm excited!! Now I just have to go to the 80 billion other grad parties for everyone else lol

No comments: