Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm confused..

So for the people that have actually been following my blog...there's probably not many...they would know that Coe was not my first choice for college. I do not have anything wrong with Coe and I do think it's a good school. I'm excited for going there, but they don't seem to be sending me anything. Like yeah, school doesn't start until August, but wouldn't you think they should be sending me at least some information about something? I'm just so confused...

It's a big thing going to college. Especially a so expensive college. I want it to be a really good experience. I'm kind of scared. But I'm kind of excited. I don't know how to feel. I feel as if I had more information then I wouldn't be as iffy about the whole situation. Like I don't know what questions to ask, but ever since I gave them my $200 deposit I haven't heard anything from them besides the day school starts. But, I could have figured that out without them sending me that. I just want help. It's a big decision and I just want to feel good about making the right decision. That would be awesome.

Everyone's pretty much chosen their college. We had our school newspaper come out last friday that said which school every senior is going to. It's pretty exciting to see where people are going to end up. There is some people going to Coe, but not a lot, so I won't have a problem with that. I didn't really find my class very interesting or very nice. There were a lot of clicks and you had to be in a certain click and only hang out with a certain click, and I just didn't like it. I was more of the person that got along with a lot of people and had many friends, but I only had a few really good friends that I could count on.

I'm very skeptical about everything. I can never think anyone is completely honest and everyone will hurt you at least some point in your life. It's kind of a really bad way to think about things. That's kind of what my childhood has taught me, which sucks, but I'm getting past it kind of. I trust a few more people now than I use to and I try not to let things bother me as much. It's really hard sometimes, but I can't be perfect.

So I kind of just realized that I'm writing down random thoughts that pop into my head. I'm pretty happy with my life right now. But, I haven't been letting things get to me, so it's harder to write about some things.

No comments: