Friday, May 15, 2009

ummmmm what?

I basically don't like when people can't say what they actually want to say. Or they do say it, just not to your face. It kinda hurts. Especially if this person is one of your best friends.

Like...should a person really have a problem with me because of who my family is or my boyfriend or my boyfriends family? Like I can't control that...well I can control who my boyfriend is, but he really makes me happy so I'm keeping him. But, really? To my face you can't be like all cool about it and then behind my back....or in my case.....someone's blog....you can't sit there and call me out on it, using my name, and say you have a problem with it. That just kind of hurts.

I don't know...its not that big of a deal, but I just read it so that's why its on my mind right now... Like, really? We have mouths we can talk...I don't know. I've just like tried to be the nicest I can about all these situations. I told her I would be there for her, help her through anything, ask her if things are okay with her before I do it...like I just don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, and that's why I ask. It's not like I'm going to freak out, I ask cuz it's an iffy situation. I don't know...basically its all gay and its bothering me right now, but I'm going to get over it. It's prom tomorrow. It's going to be fun

No comments: